The goal of the April 22nd team meeting:
- Narrow down to two ideas
- Apply three new methodologies (Design Thinking and two more) to both of the remaining two ideas
- What would the end user think?
April 22nd team meeting notes:
We decided to narrow down our scope to two ideas: membership and online services/platform. The partial non-profit idea has great potential, as well, but it seemed like it would need to be implemented after the for-profit business functions and online platforms were up and running. By Saturday night (4/26/2014), we will each use two methodologies for one idea as follows:
- Anna A: membership idea (Design Thinking and Business Model Canvas)
- Keith: membership idea (Design Thinking and Secret Phrase Top Innovators Use)
- Anna S: online services/platform idea (Design Thinking and Secret Phrase Top Innovators Use)
- Stephen: online services/platform idea (Design Thinking and Business Model Canvas)
Between Saturday night and Sunday night, we will narrow it down from two ideas to the final idea. During and after class on Monday (4/28/2014), we will talk about how we want to research the final idea.